For the first time in a long time, I feel alive. I mean, I have felt alive, but not in this way before. I am finally at a point where I am falling in love with God. He has control of my life now. He is taking me on a journey to find my real self. To be. To live. To breathe. To find all that I meant to do. I love this feeling. I love being content with where God is taking me. I am unsure about everything ahead of me, but now I don't care. God is leading.
It is almost like he is asking me for this dance, but he has to lead. I don't know exactly how to follow, but as long as I don't try to take the lead, it will be beautiful dance. A wonderful romance. I am excited for what God is doing.
1 comment:
yay :)
Post a Comment